Hola Peque,
Esta es la canción es la la semana "Your Guardian Angel" forma parte de la BSO de una serie que se llama Moonlight, suena durante un momento muy emotivo de la serie. Espero que te guste. A continuación de la letra he dejado mi traducción, para hacer tu ya tuya copiala de aquí. El jueves, las comparamos.
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, whoa, stay, whoa
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
[to fade]
Esta es mi traducción. Hay alguna frase que me ha constado un poco comprender. Cuando termines con la tuya las comparamos. ¿Vale?
when I see your smile
Cuando te veo soneir.
Cuando te veo soneir.
Tears run down my face I can't replace
Lagrimas que no puedo reemplazar brotan de mis ojos.
Lagrimas que no puedo reemplazar brotan de mis ojos.
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
Y ahora
que soy mas fuerte me doy cuenta del porque
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
Como ese mundo se hizo mas frio y e partio el alma.
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
Y sé cómo encontrar en mi interior y puedo ser la persona.
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
Y sé cómo encontrar en mi interior y puedo ser la persona.
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
Nunca dejare que te derrumbes.
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll stand up with you forever
Te levantaré siempre que lo necesites.
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Estaré alli contigo pase lo que pase.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Incluso si para salvarte me envia al cielo.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Incluso si para salvarte me envia al cielo.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Esta bien, Esta bien, Esta bien.
Seasons are changing
Seasons are changing
Las
estaciones cambian.
And waves are crashing
And waves are crashing
Y las olas
chochan.
And stars are falling all for us
And stars are falling all for us
Las estrellas brillan para nosotros.
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
Los dias se hacne mas largos y las noches mas cortas.
I can show you I'll be the one
Puedo demostrarte que yo soy esa
persona.
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
Nunca
dejara que caigas.
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll stand up with you forever
Te ayudare a levantarte las veces que haga falta.
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Estaré contigo pase lo que pase.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Incluso si salvandote me envia al cielo.
'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Incluso si salvandote me envia al cielo.
'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Por que tu eres, tu eres, tu eres, mi amor verdadero,
todo mi corozon.
Please don't throw that away
Please don't throw that away
Por favor, no lo eches a perder.
'Cause I'm here for you
'Cause I'm here for you
Por que estoy aqui para ti.
Please don't walk away and
Please don't walk away and
Por favor, no te marches.
Please tell me you'll stay, whoa, stay, whoa
Por favor, dime que te quedaras, para, détente.
Use me as you will
Please tell me you'll stay, whoa, stay, whoa
Por favor, dime que te quedaras, para, détente.
Use me as you will
Me tienes para lo que necesites.
Pull my strings just for a thrill
Pull my strings just for a thrill
Tira
de mis cadenas como si fueran emociones.
And I know I'll be okay
And I know I'll be okay
Y entonces
sabre que estaré bien
Though my skies are turning gray
Aunque mis cielos se vuelven grises
Though my skies are turning gray
Aunque mis cielos se vuelven grises
I will never let you fall
Nunca dejaré que te caigas.
Nunca dejaré que te caigas.
I'll stand up with you forever
Siempre estaré ahi para que te levantes.
I'll be there for you through it all
I'll be there for you through it all
Estaré para lo que necesites.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Incluso si salvarte me lleva a los cielos.
[to fade]
[to fade]
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario